We are Aspectiva -
We develop state-of-the-art NLP solutions that enable millions of Walmart shoppers to make smarter and more confident buying decisions. Our small and dynamic team is backed by the world’s largest company - together we impact the lives of millions around the world.
We’re growing and are currently looking for a Data Product Manager to join our team, and help us create more impact through innovative NLP-based products in the e-commerce domain.
We are seeking exceptional candidates who are experienced as Product Managers, but also have extensive experience in the Machine Learning or Data Science domains (e.g. worked as data scientists).
If you are a data scientist with some product management experience, and looking to shift for a career in product, please feel free to apply or get in touch with us. This opportunity might be for you.
- You’ll be discovering, defining, and delivering all the way to production, data products that leverage Aspectiva’s core technology and Walmart’s huge scale and massive amounts of data, to turn them into valuable insights for millions of daily users at Walmart
- Leading end-to-end planning and collaboration with multiple stakeholders and teams at Walmart’s global HQ, as well as working closely with cross-functional teams within the Israel site
- Working as an integral part of the Aspectiva NLP and Algorithms team, providing vision and roadmap, and taking an active part in the team’s ongoing processes
Not sure you fit all criteria? Submit anyway, let us decide!
- At least 4 years of experience in Product Management, with experience in B2C products
- At least 4 years of experience in ML/DS roles
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly learn new subjects
- Experience in the NLP domain - advantage
- Experience with Search / Personalization / other large scale consumer products - advantage
- Experience working in a multinational company - advantage
About us and our culture
We especially appreciate people who:
- Are passionate about their work
- Dream of large scale and making an impact on their customers
- Can be both strategic and tactical at the same time
- Are positive! Have a can-do approach and are self-motivated
- Like to share their ideas, give feedback, and learn from others
Walmart is one of the most diverse employers in the US.
We in Israel, value diversity and are focused on growing our company with attention to inclusion, as an equal opportunity employer.
Our values that form the foundation for everything we do:
- Innovation – We’re always hungry to find new solutions so we keep our minds and tools sharp, embracing bold experiments that challenge the status quo.
- Impact – We make sure everything we do delivers real-world value to the end-users. They are why we wake up in the morning, and they deserve the best!
- Integrity –We are a team at heart. Each of us brings different skills and personalities to the table, but egos must be checked at the door. We treat each other and our clients with respect, knowing we can accomplish much more together than alone.