We are Aspectiva -
We develop solutions that enable millions of Walmart shoppers to make smarter and more confident buying decisions. Our small and dynamic team is backed by the world's largest company - together, we impact the lives of millions around the world.
We're growing and are currently looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our team and help us leverage user generated content in the e-commerce domain to create impact on both Walmart sellers & consumers.
We are seeking exceptional candidates who have extensive experience in leading technical, complex, data-heavy products, with multiple customer profiles and needs.
- Defining and delivering complex products that leverage Walmart's huge scale and massive amounts of data, to enhance Aspectiva's core technology, provide value to business partners, and directly impact business metrics and millions of daily users at Walmart
- Building a roadmap by creating opportunities and driving product initiatives within the core team and in collaboration with business and tech US teams
- Managing product prioritizations, concerns, and timeframes on a frequent basis, and communicating with key stakeholders
- Working as an integral part of a software engineering team, providing vision and goals, as well as participating actively in the team's everyday operations
- At least 4 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience working on large-scale complex systems, or strong technical background (e.g hands-on software development experience, CS degree)
- Significant experience working directly with the US market
- Entrepreneurial mindset and spirit of making things happen
- Proven experience in leading initiatives/ projects from concept to launch
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working on a data-analytics/BI product or project - advantage
We’d like to think of ourselves as nice people that will get along with anyone, but we especially appreciate people who:
- Are passionate about their work
- Dream of large scale and making an impact on their customers
- Can be both strategic and tactical at the same time
- Are positive! Have a can-do approach and are self motivated
- Like to share their ideas, give feedback and learn from others
Our values that form the foundation for everything we do:
We’re always hungry to find new solutions so we keep our minds and tools sharp, embracing bold experiments that challenge the status quo.
We make sure everything we do delivers real-world value to the end-users. They are why we wake up in the morning, and they deserve the best!
We are a team at heart. Each of us brings different skills and personalities to the table, but egos must be checked at the door. We treat each other and our clients with respect, knowing we can accomplish much more together than alone.